The Association is administered by a Board of Directors composed of four members elected by the Assembly, who remain in office for two years and are eligible for re-election. The Board of Directors elects a President, a Vice President, a Secretary and a Treasurer from among its members. All statutory positions of the Association are honorary and unpaid.
CICOP Italia includes experts in the fields of knowledge, cataloging, protection and conservation of built heritage.
Board of Directors
The current Board of CICOP Italy, elected in the January 22, 2022 General Assembly, consists of:
- Nina Avramidou (President)
- Carmelo Garofalo (Vicepresident)
- Aliki Kourkouta (Secretary General)
- Alessandro Amodio (Treasurer)
The General Assembly has appointed the following Members as consultants, experts in sectors of significant importance for the cultural connotation of the Association and the achievement of its primary objectives:
- Consultant for the History of Architecture sector: Prof. Arch. Ezio Godoli
- Consultant for the Sustainability sector in Architectural and Urban Restoration: Arch. Adriano Sozza
- Consultant in the field of Quality for the Conservation of Architectural Heritage: Arch. Walter Baricchi
The registered office of CICOP Italy is in Via Villani 42, Florence. Also in Florence, Via Palazzuolo 55/r, is the operational headquarters of CICOP Italy.
The headquarters at Orvieto (Terni) in Viale Carducci 3 from 1994 to 2017 was also the registered office of CICOP Italy.
The Department of Technology and Design “Pierluigi Spadolini” of the University of Florence, was, until its closure and decommissioning in 2013, the main operational headquarters of CICOP Italy.
CICOP Italy promotes the activity of other homonym locations, subsidiaries to main headquarters, which are configured such topics venues, namely oriented to produce activity in specific areas that characterize the culture of its home area.