The passing of Amedeo Maiuri from Rhodes (from February 1916 to October 1924) has left deep traces. In addition to his formidable work of archaeological excavations, he realized the Archaeological Museum, where artifacts of...
- Convocation of CICOP Italy General Assembly 2021-01-09 (in italian)
- Publication of the Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Monumental & Multicultural Cemeteries
- BRAU5 postponed due to COVID-19 pandemia
- Workshop “Learn from tragedy”
- Convocation of CICOP Italy General Assembly 2019-06-08 (in italian)