Attending the conference as a spectator is free and registration is not required. Registration and the payment of a fee is required to present a work in the Oral or Poster Session and to publish it in the Conference Proceedings.
Conference activities include both Oral Session and Poster Session. Registered works, in form of paper (orally presented by author) and/or poster (exhibition attended by author), will be published in the Conference Proceedings together with contributions from invited speakers, and a free copy will be provided for each registered work.
Registration benefits include:
- Conference Welcome Bag containing the Programme Book, promotional material from the sponsors (if available) and the list of registered participants;
- attendance to the Welcome Reception, providing excellent networking opportunities;
- coffee breaks refreshments;
- newsletter prior to the conference with the latest updates on the programme, what-to-do in the city of conference, and more;
- publication of your paper and posters in the Proceedings;
- paper copy of Proceedings in case of early Registration;
- a complimentary digital copy of the Proceedings of the 2nd Specialty International Conference on Monumental Cemeteries, Ostuni 2013.
Registration deadline is March 31, 2019.
The payment of the Registration Fee allows a single work (paper and/or posters) to be presented in Oral and/or Poster Session and to be published in the MMC3 Conference Proceedings.
- The amount of the regular Registration Fee is €250. If the regular Registration Fee is paid by the end of 2018 (early Registration) a paper copy of Conference Proceedings will be provided. Otherwise, a digital copy will be provided.
- A work consisting solely of posters may pay a reduced Registration Fee of €150.
- A work whose authors are only students, post-graduates and PhDs from no more than 5 years, may pay a reduced Registration Fee of €50.
Moreover, since we are convinced that culture has the potential to break down even the economic barriers, we introduced the “fair economic effort” policy, which grants additional fee reductions to participants from several countries. Calculate below the Registration Fee due for any country and type of registration.
Calculate your Registration Fee
Registration fee due for selected country and type of registration: €250
Please acknowledge that:
- a participant is considered to “come from” a certain country if he/she is living and working in that country;
- if the majority of Authors of a work (paper or poster) comes from a certain country, such work can take advantage of the discount offered for that country (if you are in doubt about what country you should select feel free to ask);
- if you take advantage of a reduced Registration Fee, you will receive a digital (and not paper) copy of Proceedings even in case of early Registration;
- in order to be eligible for a reduced Registration Fee, proper documentation might be requested.
Cancellation and refund requests are acceptable only in writing to the general secretary of CICOP Italy, Arch. Paolo Caggiano, at email@example.com. Any refund requests prior to four weeks before Congress start date will be subject to an overheads fee of €25. No refunds will be issued thereafter: however, the conference documentation will be sent to you. Alternatively you may transfer your registration to another participant work at no cost.