The payment of the Registration Fee allows a single paper to be published in the BRAU Proceedings and to be presented in any (one or more) of the cities joining the BRAU Biennial. Any additional paper presented/published by a participant requires the payment of an additional full registration fee.
In the case of papers with multiple authors, registration is required by only one of the authors, who will be the contact person for the proposed contribution. Other authors shall NOT register nor pay any registration fee. However, all the authors of a paper have the same advantages and benefits as the registered referent author; they have the right to participate, exhibit their work, obtain a digital copy of the Proceedings and a certificate of publication of the paper.
Registration benefits include:
- conference Welcome Bag containing the Programme Book and promotional material from the sponsors (if available);
- attendance of the Welcome Reception, providing excellent networking opportunities;
- welcome and/or closing ceremony refreshments (only in cities where available);
- conference newsletter prior to the conference with the latest updates on the programme, what-to-do in the city of conference, and more;
- a digital copy of the Proceedings of Biennial BRAU;
- opportunity to purchase at printing cost the paper copy of the Proceedings of Biennial BRAU (if available).
Regular registration fee: €160
- To encourage participation, Authors coming from a country hosting the Biennial BRAU are entitled to 50% reduction in the registration fee (students excluded).
- Moreover, since we are convinced that culture has the potential to break down even the economic barriers, BRAU introduced the principle of the “fair economic effort”, varying registration fee based on the wealth of the country you are from (where you live and work). Below you can easily check the Registration Fee amount for your country.
- Regardless of any possible discount, the minimum registration fee is € 40.
Students registration fee: €40
- Author and all co-authors must be students, post-graduates and PhDs from no more than 3 years
- Fee is non refundable
- Submitted works will be published in a separate section of the Proceedings dedicated to students
Calculate your Registration Fee
Registration fee due for selected country and type of registration: €160
Please acknowledge that:
- a participant is considered to “come from” a certain country if he/she is living and working in that country;
- if the majority of Authors of a work (paper or poster) comes from a certain country, such work can take advantage of the discount offered for that country (if you are in doubt about what country you should select feel free to ask);
- in order to be eligible for a reduced Registration Fee, proper documentation might be requested.
Methods of payment
Payments shall be made in Euro through bank transfer, credit card or PayPal account.
In addition, according to MoneyGram Customer Service, from the countries where MoneyGram offices are available it should be possible to send cash directly to our bank account listed below (we cannot confirm it because this method has not been used yet).
Payment recipient is “CICOP Italia ONLUS”, fiscal code IT01492000557.
As reason of payment indicate your email address used for registration (otherwise we will not be able to acknownledge your payment), your full name and your country followed by “registration to BRAU” (for example “email@example.com, Juan José Smith, Brazil, registration to BRAU”).
When to pay the registration fee
Registration fee must be paid as soon as your submitted paper is approved. In the event that a paper, after payment, is not approved, the registration fee will be refunded less a 15% deduction (with a minimum of €30) for administrative expenses.
Cancellation and refund requests are acceptable only in writing to the general secretary of CICOP Italy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any refund request made prior to four weeks from the start of the BRAU Biennale will be subject to a 15% withholding (with a minimum of €30). After this deadline, or after the article has been sent, no refunds will be made: however the BRAU Biennale documentation will be sent to the subscriber. Alternatively, if the article has not already been sent, it is possible, within the set deadlines, to transfer the registration to another person without additional costs.