Registration allows a participant to present a paper or expose posters in any (one or more) of the cities joining the BRAU Biennial.
Registration benefits include:
- conference Welcome Bag containing the Programme Book, promotional material from the sponsors (if available) and the list of registered participants;
- attendance of the Welcome Reception, providing excellent networking opportunities;
- welcome and/or closing ceremony refreshments (only in cities where available);
- conference newsletter prior to the conference with the latest updates on the programme, what-to-do in the city of conference, and more;
- publication of your paper and posters in the Proceedings of Biennial BRAU Congresses;
- a digital copy of the Proceedings of Biennial BRAU;
- opportunity to purchase at printing cost the paper copy of the Proceedings of Biennial BRAU (if available).
Regular registration fee: €300
- To encourage participation, participants coming from a country hosting the Biennial BRAU are entitled to 50% reduction in the registration fee (students excluded).
- Moreover, since we are convinced that culture has the potential to break down even the economic barriers, BRAU introduced the principle of the “fair economic effort”, varying registration fee based on the wealth of the country you are from (a participant is considered to “come from” a certain country if he/she is living and working in that country).
Students registration fee: €30
- Author and all co-authors must be students
- Fee is non refundable
- Submitted works will be published in a separate section of the Proceedings dedicated to students
Participants who wants to register only for Poster Session can take advantage (student excluded) of a registration fee reduced by 30%, which adds to other planned reductions (participants from an host country and fair economic policy).
Calculate your Registration Fee
Registration fee due for selected country and type of registration: €80
Add € 20 to the above amount if you participate in the Oral Session and do NOT intend to use Markdown to write your paper. (see instructions)
Methods of payment
Payments shall be made in Euro through bank transfer, credit card or PayPal account.
In addition, according to MoneyGram Customer Service, from the countries where MoneyGram offices are available it should be possible to send cash directly to our bank account listed below (we cannot confirm it because this method has not been used yet).
Payment recipient is “CICOP Italia ONLUS”, fiscal code IT01492000557.
As reason of payment indicate your email address (the one used for registration, otherwise we will not be able to recognize your payment), your full name and your country followed by “registration to BRAU5” (for example “firstname.lastname@example.org, Juan José Smith, Brazil, registration to BRAU5”).
When to pay the registration fee
Registration fee must be paid as soon as your submitted proposal is approved. In the event that a paper/poster submitted after the payment is not approved, registration fee will be refunded.
Cancellation and refund requests are acceptable only in writing to the general secretary of CICOP Italy, Arch. Paolo Caggiano, at email@example.com. Any refund requests prior to four weeks before BRAU5 start date will be subject to a 15% overheads fee (minimum €30). No refunds will be issued thereafter: however, the conference documentation will be sent to you. Alternatively you may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Registration will open soon.