November 10, 2017 Due to the many requests received and given the territorial extension of the event, the deadline for submission of the abstracts is postponed to December 15, 2017 Due to new locations being added the deadline is postponed to January 31, 2018
- Abstract must contain the name and affiliation of the author and be no more than 400 words long.
- Notification of approval by the BRAU and HCH Congress International Scientific Committee will be sent within 15 days from receipt of abstract.
- If you don’t meet this deadline you can still be admitted by sending the full version of your work before the relevant deadline.
February 28, 2018
Submission of draft version of paper/poster
- In case a participant misses the draft version submission deadline, the work can still be admitted by sending the final version within the relevant deadline, provided that it follows strictly the formatting guidelines.
- In case a participant misses the final version submission deadline (see below), the draft version of her/his paper/poster will be included in the Proceedings.
March 15, 2018