Registration allows a participant to present a paper or expose posters in any (one or more) of the cities joining the BRAU4 / HCH Congress.
Registration benefits include:
- Conference Welcome Bag containing the Programme Book, promotional material from the sponsors (if available) and the list of registered participants;
- attendance of the Welcome Reception, providing excellent networking opportunities;
- welcome and/or closing ceremony refreshments (only in cities where available);
- Conference newsletter prior to the conference with the latest updates on the programme, what-to-do in the city of conference, and more;
- publication of your paper and posters in the Proceedings of Biennial BRAU or HCH Congress;
- if you register by the end of 2017, a paper copy of Proceedings of Biennial BRAU or HCH Congress, plus a complimentary copy of proceedings of a CICOP conference of the past (upon request, subject to availability);
- if you register after the end of 2017, a digital copy of Proceedings of Biennial BRAU or HCH Congress.
Paper copy of proceedings included*
Digital copy of proceedings included
|Registration fee paid by the end of 2017
||Registration fee paid after 2017||Students**
* Plus a complimentary copy of proceedings of a CICOP congress of the past, subject to availability.
** All co-authors must be students. Manuscripts will be published in a separate section of the Proceedings dedicated to students.
To encourage participation, those who come from a country hosting the Biennial BRAU or the HCH Congress are entitled to 50% reduction in the registration fee (students excluded).
Moreover, since we are convinced that culture has the potential to break down even the economic barriers, we introduced the “fair economic effort” policy, which grants additional fee reductions to participants from several countries. See if you come from a country that entitles you to an additional fee reduction.
Both paper and digital copies of BRAU4 / HCH Congress Proceedings will be available online upon payment.
Participants (student excluded) who wants to register only for Poster Session can take advantage of a registration fee reduced by 30%, which adds to other planned reductions (participants from an host country and fair economic policy).
Methods of payment
Payments shall be made in Euro through bank transfer, credit card or PayPal account.
Payment recipient is “Centro Internazionale per la Conservazione del Patrimonio Architettonico – Sede Italiana ONLUS”, fiscal code 01492000557, CICOP Italia in short.
As reason of payment indicate your strictly personal email address, your full name and your country followed by “registration to BRAU4” or “registration to HCH Congress” depending on the topic of your paper or poster, (for example “email@example.com, Juan José Smith, Brazil, registration to BRAU4”).
When to pay the registration fee
Registration fee must be paid as soon as your submitted proposal is approved, and in any case no later than March 15, 2018. In the event that a paper/poster submitted after the payment is not approved, registration fee will be refunded.
Cancellation and refund requests are acceptable only in writing to the general secretary of CICOP Italy, Arch. Paolo Caggiano, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any refund requests prior to four weeks before BRAU4 start date will be subject to a 15% overheads fee (minimum €30). No refunds will be issued thereafter: however, the conference documentation will be sent to you. Alternatively you may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Registration is CLOSED.